Sr Associate, ServiceNow ITBM
Requisition #: 53469
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in CIO Advisory for our practice.
- Act as a subject matter professional in one or more Information Technology Business Management (ITBM) domains (Service Costing, IT Planning & Budgeting, Demand Management & Forecasting, and Service Portfolio Performance)
- Analyze current business processes and governance to identify gaps and potentials improvements related to ITBM; design/redesign and document business processes related to ITBM
- Analyze large data sets and quickly resolve data-related issues and develop IT Financial Models within appropriate ITBM tools
- Prepare deliverables, present to clients and assist with client presentations and data gathering sessions and provide input into engagement decisions including project planning and resource allocation
- Ability to identify and properly document risks and issues; communicate and manage issues between client and technical teams
- Assist in the creation of proposals and other new business development efforts, and in developing or updating firm methodologies around IT Financial Management services
- A minimum of five years of related consulting or industry experience, in IT or Finance, with excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as technical, analytical and problem solving ability
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Cost Accounting, Finance or other relevant topics; Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience with techniques such as assessing and planning IT capabilities, IT cost and performance management, IT solutions architecture, portfolio, program and project management and transformational change
- Skilled at completing technical designs from business requirements, advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, and experience with one or more IT Financial Management modeling tools preferred
- Certifications in ITIL, PMP, Six Sigma, and/or Agile preferred
- Travel as needed and applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.