Associate Managing Director, Security Risk Management
Our professionals balance analyticalskills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensibleanalysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value thediverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. Wecreate transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do thesame. That means when you join our team, youll become part of a supportive andcollaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If youre ready toshare your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here.This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll, a Division of Duff &Phelps, Security Risk Management practice specializes in helping clients avoidand manage risk to their people, assets, and operations. Our global team has tremendousdepth of knowledge and experience in areas as diverse as our clients securityneeds, with services that include (but are not limited to) threat andvulnerability assessments; security audits, master planning, and policydevelopment; travel risk assessments; information security and TSCM services;executive protection services; private client services; security design andsystem planning, procurement, and implementation; business continuity andresilience services; and crisis management and emergency response. Many of ourprofessionals come from backgrounds in diverse military organizations and lawenforcement agencies; mechanical, electrical, manufacturing, andtelecommunications fields; and related operational disciplines such as finance,information security, and crisis communications. RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an Associate ManagingDirector you will play a strategic role in driving forward the expansion ofKrolls Security Risk Management (SRM) offering by deliveringOperational and Physical Security consulting services worldwide..
Responsibilities will also include identifyingpotential clients, negotiating and reviewing engagement contracts, drafting andreviewing proposals, managing pipeline, speaking as a subject matter expert anddrafting thought leadership products.
Aboveall, you must have a demonstrated acumen and passion for this industry, remain educatedin the latest best practices and technological advancements, be flexible, andpossess both the hard and soft skills necessary to thrive on Krolls industryleading Security Risk Management team. Additional responsibilities will be asfollows:
- Contribute to the growth of theSecurity Risk Management (SRM) practice as an expert practitioner, businessdevelopment contributor and client-focused relationship manager.
- Engage regularly in self-drivenbusiness development, highlighting and showcasing all of Kroll/Duff &Phelps offerings to meet various client needs.
- Development and management ofsecurity projects across the region throughout the lifecycle of the engagement.This includes engaging with potential clients to explore their needs, preparingrequisite proposal documentation, managing the relationship throughout thenegotiation period, development of working plans and budgets, allocation ofresources, direction of project team members, delivery and quality assuranceand project invoicing.
- Building strong client relationshipsbased in trust and confidence, and always ensuring top quality service isdelivered within the expected timeline and budget.
- Identify sub-contractor subjectmatter experts when needed as the market changes, closely vet and screen theirbona fides ensuring they are up to Kroll standards.
- Engage regularly with sub-contractorpartners for the delivery of projects on time, on budget and focusing on marginmaximization.
- Focusing on expansion and growth ofthe SRM Practice as market influences change.
- Work effectively as part of a verycollaborative global team to achieve the goals of the wider Security RiskManagement Practice.
- Collaborate with practitioners spanningall of Kroll and Duff & Phelps on cross-functional projects and collaborativebusiness development efforts.
- Represent Kroll in speakingengagements, conventions, industry events and media exposures as applicable.
- Mentor and develop staff to ensurethe execution of client objectives and deliverables.
- Contribute to the professionaldevelopment and evaluation of junior project team members,
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, becommercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitmentto the Kroll brand.
- 10+ years ofprofessional service leadership including leadership expertise in the areas ofexecutive protection, security consulting, travel security and/or othersecurity functions.
- Proven experience in deliveringhands-on, high-quality consulting services to clients.
- Knowledge of currentsecurity trends and applicable industry technologies
- Demonstrate exemplarywritten and oral communication skills. Professional-level writing samples willlikely be requested for candidates progressing through the application process.
- Demonstrated success workingwith C-Level executives.
- Experienced in proposal preparation,review and execution.
- Excellent relationshipbuilding skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across theorganization.
- Strong ability toinfluence across multiple business lines.
- Must be flexible,enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to thinkindependently and make sound decisions.
- Must be proficient in MSoffice products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management.
- Display ability tocommunicate effectively particularly with external clients and internalcolleagues demonstrating the ability to reach the desired project outcome.
- Willingness to travel upto 50%.
- CPP preferred and willbe required within first year of employment
- Professionalcertification and experience in Threat Management preferred.
- BA/BS required, advanceddegree preferred, specifically seeking those with Masters-level businesscredentials or applicable work history. Experience in Security system design aplus
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverseteams
In order to be consideredfor a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply viacareers.duffandphelps.jobs
Primary Location: Work Locations:
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive workenvironment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will considerall qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion,color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteranstatus, age or disability.
Dallas (0404) 1700 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1600 Dallas, 75201 Organization:
Full-time Job Posting:
Dec 11, 2020