WHO WE ARE
The Spend Management Infrastructure team is a global team responsible for enabling the firm to actively and effectively manage its vendor population, supply chain, travel & expense processing, & Source-to-Pay activity through the systems we own. Through excellent project, program, and change management skills, along with a bias for becoming the subject matter or technical expert, this team seeks to fulfil the vision of our clients, partners and employees through platforms like Ariba, S4, Concur, Fieldglass. The Transformation & Infrastructure team will partner with senior leadership, process owners, Core Engineering and our vendors to drive supply chain value and achieve Corporate & Workplace Solutions’ OKRs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for our TPRM platforms: KY3P from MarkIt, VRP & SLATE (internally built tools) and associated linked systems.
- Own the optimization of the associated infrastructure supporting the business process & strategy.
- Act as design expert for the KY3P system, in collaboration with Business SMEs and the MarkIt team.
- Lead and drive the wider infrastructure priorities, standards and strategy globally.
- Build strong business relationships with Senior stakeholders firmwide to understand potential impacts on the TPRM system based on divisional business and initiatives, including potential internal and external integrations.
- Drive the implementation of new systems or functionality (internal or external) and the change management process globally to avoid disruption in current program procedures
- Liaise with Engineering leadership and developers in communicating business requirements, data migration, testing and deployment of new infrastructure capabilities
- Define, analyze, design, and document business requirements, offer simplifications to requirements and manage changes made to requirements.
- Own the configuration, administration and release management for all tools within the scope of the TPRM Infrastructure team.
- Oversee End User Acceptance Testing (UAT) cycles to be managed by the team including creating manual test scripts and manage the testing population results and queries
- Work with TPRM Reporting Team & SM Engineering to develop scorecards & KPIs to monitor and track SLA and manage the vendor relationship, to ensure adequate performance & stability.
- Guide, mentor and partner with the wider team on the day-to-day technical queries related to system logic and perform defect/data analysis as well as support specific audits, internal and external.
- Drive projects for continuous process improvement and bring innovation into the team. Lead initiatives / projects from inception to completion linked to the TPRM systems.
- Be a key member of the Spend Management Transformation Program team to continue to share progress of TPRM Sub-Program against defined business case. Covering adoption, results and progress.
- Communicate progress and decision points for projects to relevant functions and maintain key documentation of approvals where required
- Lead a team of 3 employees (2 Analysts, 1 Associate) to both maximize their potential and develop them professionally and to grow expertize.
- Proven Change Management skills in a global organization delivering both organizational and technical system changes
- Ability to manage global team, develop, mentor and direct.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
- Proven influencing skills across levels and geographies
- 3-5 years’ experience in Third Party Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, or similar functional area.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and motivate others through periods of uncertainty.
- Technical and operational problem solving skills