The Best Career Move In Texas | Texas Capital Bank | Client Services Specialist - Correspondent Lending in Richardson, Texas | Careers at The Tower Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Enterprise Risk Analyst Job Location US-TX-Dallas - Corporate Headquarters ID 2019-3955 Location: Address 2000 McKinney Ave Category Compliance & Regulatory
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at .
Assist the Enterprise Risk Manager in the maintenance and execution of a comprehensive process for identifying, monitoring, and reporting on risks that may impact enterprise-level performance. Interact with departmental personnel to monitor and report on the effectiveness of risk mitigation activities.
- Assist the ERM department in maintaining the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework and updating existing documentation, as needed, to appropriately capture current practices
- Work with risk management functions to assist with the development of Archer GRC software application content and implementation across the lines of defense
- Maintain ERM reporting dashboards within Archer GRC software application
- Prepare and / or edit committee charters, as well as policies and procedures, for risk management functions and needs.
- Collaborate with other ERM team members in identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting on organizational risk
- Conduct Risk Response Plan testing to monitor top risks to the organization
- Assist in the design and delivery of educational, training, or other materials across the lines of defense
- Support other key initiatives within the ERM Department or other risk management roles as needed
- 1-3 years of risk management or similar experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business-related field required; relevant graduate degree a plus
- Experience in enterprise risk management, auditing, relevant project management or similar background; prefer experience in the financial services industry at large or regional banks in particular
- Specific knowledge of risk management frameworks, corporate governance, process improvement, project management, bank operations, products and services, and/or regulatory environment and expectations preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish positive working relationships throughout the organization
- Results-oriented working in a team-focused, collaborative environment
- Certification in audit, risk, project management or compliance preferred
- Demonstrated ability in communicating effectively, both verbally and written
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with the work of others
- Effectively respond to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized and detail-oriented to handle diverse and concurrent assignments
- Strong Microsoft application knowledge (Project, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and aptitude for grasping and using various bank software applications
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Dont see the perfect opportunity? and we will reach out if a new job opening matches your background and interests.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS