Managing Director of Operations
This role of Executive Assistant provides support to key members of our retirement plan services team as well as data integration/production of the quarterly investment monitoring reports. In addition, this individual will provide support to the handful of necessary private wealth services these team members may need assistance with completing and following through to execution.
Daily retirement plan services team support:
- Set up new clients in the investment management tool for future reports.
- Track and maintain broker dealer compliance logs for advisory team
- Track and maintain RIA compliance logs for advisory team
- Support the team in technical or logistic needs for video conferences, etc.
- Mail distribution.
- Work with recordkeepers to pull AUM/contributions/distributions and participant count data for monthly tracking on the entire book of business.
- Document storage maintenance (add new folders for new client/remove folders for terminated business)
- Answer retirement plan participant in bound calls and direct to the appropriate team member.
- Support private wealth team with data needed on plan participants.
- Gather necessary vendor data quarterly to produce investment monitoring reports for the retirement plan services team.
- Produce the quarterly investment monitoring reports.
- Edit investment monitoring reports to add/remove funds as needed for client meetings.
- Prior experience in the financial service industry as it pertains to corporate retirement plans.
- Microsoft office software experience.
- Prior experience (1 to 3 years) providing retirement plan service experience
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Position is based in Dallas home office