My client is a prestigious, tier 1 bank and is looking to make a handful of key hires in to their Quantitative Strategy team, with a focus on Data Science. This is one of the fastest growing domains in this firm, with exceptional advancement opportunities for those who succeed in their role. This position is supporting the growth of their Funds business, utilizing advanced technical techniques to solve business/finance problems. My client is open to hiring across all levels of seniority, primarily Associate - VP level.
- Must either come from a Quantitative/Data Science background, with experience from a top tier technology firm (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon etc), or a financial institution, focused on solving business problem via the utilization of data.
- ML/AI/NLP experience preferred.
- Must have a desire to work for a tier 1 bank based in Dallas (relocation assistance offered).
- Must possess strong programming skills such as; Python or Java etc.
- Experience in private/public funds in a Quantitative or Data Science capacity highly preferred.
For those successful in this process, there is an above-market rate compensation package available.