Public Sector Credit Sophomore Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Public Sector Banking within Municipal Banking and Markets provides capital (loans, letters of credit, and other credit products) and other traditional banking products and services to state and municipal clients (cities, counties, school districts, transportation authorities, etc.).
As an active team member in Municipal Products, analysts assist bankers in capital raising and strategic advisory transactions for governmental clients.
Your responsibilities as an analyst may include:
- Participating in the underwriting of different credit deals
- Supporting various financial analyses, including loan structuring
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth client and credit research
- Preparation of presentations and other materials for clients
- Work on various one-time projects
- Interaction with deal team members and client