Selby Jennings has been engaged by a global research and alternative asset valuation services firm that is expanding its private equity valuations team. The position available is a management opportunity, responsible for initially overseeing a team of 3.
- Perform valuations on illiquid investments/various alternative assets
- Analyze, report, and present analyses and conclusions to senior leaders and clients
- Lead the creation and improvement of the financial models used to perform valuations
- Work with senior leaders to build/maintain client relationships
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related
- CPA or CFA charterholder
- Deep experience in constructing and reviewing valuation models
- Exposure to various financial models including: DCF, comparable company/bond, etc.
- Experience in delivering valuations in responses to price challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High-level understanding of various industry focuses (Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Energy, Healthcare Providers & Services, or Software & IT Services, etc.)
- Ability to coordinate internal teams across multiple functions