Manages portfolio risk by ensuring timeliness and accuracy of all credit actions, by providing guidance on credit structure and risk rating decisions and by participating in pre-flight discussions.
Coordinates work with Credit, Loan Administration and other groups, promoting consistent quality and conciseness of credit documents and streamlining work flow among underwriting, credit approval and loan administration.
Oversees a team of Assistant Relationship Managers (ARM) to direct and coordinate the internal credit work flow, provide initial and ongoing training to existing and new ARMs, keep existing portfolio "audit-ready" and allocates resources where needed and promotes efficiently and uniformity.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of commercial lending experience
- Advanced knowledge of commercial lending policy, government agency compliance (Reg B, H, O, etc.), all applicable laws and regulations, credit quality standards, company and business line policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of credit products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership ability to mentor coordinator the work of others
- Well-developed written communication and verbal presentation skills