Outsourcing Delivery Analyst
The goal of a Middle Office Analyst is to oversee Trade Settlement client relationships. Provide excellent customer service and loan settlement services to our growing client base while adhering to strict deadlines and targets given. The position offers exposure to external industry entities such as portfolio managers, custodians, and agent banks.
The Middle Office group takes on the unique clients and projects that do not fit in the core business offering of WSO Services. This group is responsible for loan trade settlement. Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage client portfolio(s)/Agency trades in our loan Trade Settlement outsourcing services
- Communicate proactively and effectively with clients
- Coordinate with trade counterparties to receive and review par and distressed trade documentation
- Coordination with legal counsel and follow up, when needed, for distressed trades and participations
- Coordinate trade closings among clients, counterparties, and agents
- Review trade documentation, includes trade confirms, assignment agreements, and funding memos for discrepancies prior to settlement including using third party systems
- Follow up on outstanding trades and keep current comments updated
- Deliver closing packets to custodians and clients before stated deadlines
- Report client metrics and trends on a monthly basis
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.