About the Role:
The Outreach Advisor is a primary relationship manager with important partners across the Eleventh District. As the advisor, you will create connections with diverse audiences with whom you can share information produced by the Dallas Fed, gather insights to help focus outreach and connect us to the people of the District.
- Produce specialized briefings, essays, articles and reports on issues facing financial institutions and other industry stakeholders (e.g., economic issues, regulatory issues, developments in the payments system)
- Build strategic partnerships and strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Share knowledge of latest community and economic issues with diverse groups
- Create, facilitate and/or participate in industry forums and public programs on topics important to the Bank and its external audiences
- Guide research/data needs in collaboration with internal analysts/specialists and provides training/technical assistance where appropriate
- Participate as an essential contributor on District and System-wide initiatives
- Solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, or related field required. MBA, Master's Degree, or Banking Degree preferred
- Minimum work experience of 5+ years in related field
- Knowledge of banking, economic and community issues, resources, and stakeholders on a District and System level
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Tableau and Salesforce preferred
- Ability to develop strategic action plans and align with District and System goals
- Ability to conduct individual research and analyze data on current and new issues
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills for a wide diversity of audiences
- Ability to identify information needs of stakeholder organizations/audiences
- Experience leading others on projects and special teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Why the Dallas Fed?
We are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant. Primary Location:
TX-Dallas Work Locations: Organization:
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Schedule:
Full-time Job Type:
Day Job Travel:
Yes, 15 % of the Time