Capgemini is seeking atalented OT Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert to join our Center ofExcellence (CoE)
This mission ofCapgemini CoE is to leverage established capability with a powerful cohesiveand holistic cyber CoE to maximize Capgmenis Cyber growth trajectory andmarket capture in the US.
*** This position is100% remote ***
In summary, the responsibilitiesof the role will include the following:
1. Presales: The OT Cyber Security SME will workcollaboratively with Direct Cyber Sales team to ensure holistic coverage on allqualified cyber deals.
2. PortfolioOptimization: Work with the Global Portfolio Hub tosupport portfolio optimization and service expansion efforts based on markettrending and opportunities recognized cross-sector.
3. Thoughtleadership: Provide thought leadership by engagingin publication of white papers, articles, podcasts , and participating in keyindustry events.
4. DeliverySupport: Maintain flexibility so that SMEs are enabledto take on short duration delivery responsibilities to accelerate time torevenue recognition.
· Work closely with the sales executives to present solutions to prospective clients and partners.
· Develop content for and conduct product demonstrations and webinars.
· Provide product descriptions and content for proposals in response to RFPs & RFIs.
· Attend, present, and conduct demonstrations at trade shows and events.
· Gather ongoing prospect/customer feedback and related information.
· Work closely with the engineering team to keep them abreast of industry trends and customer requirements.
· Leverage industry knowledge and experience to define and guide the customer requirements and configuration of solutions.
· Elicit and document customer requirements.
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· 5+ years experience with strong selling experience within the SCADA, Industrial Control Systems (ICS), or Process Control Networks (PCN) industry.
· Collaborate with customer IT, business team members, senior executives to develop and quantify significant ROIs for solutions.
· Strong initiative and self-starter approach
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
· Strong work ethic and a team player attitude with a deep commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Results-oriented with a record of success in meeting deadlines.
· 5+ years pre-sales experience in the Automation and/or Cyber Security industry.
· Ability and willingness to travelCandidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at . People matter, results count.