** Remote Opportunity ** A top regional bank is looking to hire an Operational Risk Officer to their Home Lending division. This is one of the largest regional banks across the US and have one of the largest Home Lending teams across banking.
** Remote Opportunity **
A top regional bank is looking to hire an Operational Risk Officer to their Home Lending division. This is one of the largest regional banks across the US and have one of the highest performing Home Lending teams across banking.
As an Operational Risk Officer, you will sit in the 2nd line of defense and be required to wear a number of hats. For this specific role, the bank is looking for someone with 3 plus years of experience, familiarity with RCSAs and action plans, and strong knowledge of mortgages/home lending processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships across the Home Lending Division to best understand core business activities
- Manage interaction with lines of business regarding risk monitoring, controls testing, remediation plans, and reporting to senior management
- Actively monitor mortgage market and Insurer publications to identify industry trends or announcements that may impact the line of business
- Maintain a library of data to properly document change management activities
- Work with business heads and process owners to ensure all new policies and procedures are properly implemented
- Actively support RCSAs across Home Lending
- Provide feedback to senior management on action plans to address control gaps
- Develop relevant and measurable KRIs
- Manage interaction with senior management and regulators
- 3+ years of mortgage/home lending experience
- 2+ years of experience in Operational Risk
- Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
- Ability to work closely with all levels of management
- Experience building internal relationships