Model Validation Officer
- USD75000.00 - USD85000.00 per year
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Feb 19
The position will be responsible for assisting in the independent testing model and performing rigorous assessments of data quality as well as report modeling development and implementation.
The Client is a leading Financial Services Institution.
The incumbent will perform:
- Independent Model Validation:
- Assist in the independent model testing including evaluation of soundness and developmental evidence, checking the model's accuracy, demonstrating that the model is robust and stable, assessing potential limitations, and evaluating the model's behavior over a range of input values.
- Perform assessment of data quality and assumptions relevance, and appropriate documentation especially where management judgment is used
The succesful candidate will have between 1-3 years experience in:
- Quantitative Analysis with covergae of credit, operation or market risk experience
- Minimum Masters degree in the field of mathematics, statistics, econometris, etc.
- Programming language skills in R, SAS, SQL, or Python
- Has performed advanced analytical methods in solving problems
Competitive pay and competitive benefits package.