Senior Marketing Specialist
1722 Routh Street, Suite 850
Dallas, Texas, 75201
West Monroe Partners is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our team to execute local marketing programs in Dallas. This individual will work closely with members of the marketing, business development, and talent acquisition teams as well as practice leaders to drive local marketing programs. Specifically, this position will manage day-to-day activities associated with local brand awareness, relationship building with clients, local media, and organizations. As well as execution of go-to-market plans that highlight our differentiators and tell our broader brand story. We are looking for someone that brings passion and new ideas to the table to amplify our brand in each market and who understands the value of ROI and how to measure the impact of marketing.
You: are passionate about marketing. Your attention to detail and enthusiasm never rest. You find working with company leaders to develop content and build a bigger brand in the market exhilarating. You recognize that a good idea and great marketing are a perfect match.
We: are a highly motivated, fast-paced team amid a rapidly growing firm of business and technology thought-leaders. We need a true marketing enthusiast who can drive brand engagement, partner with our leaders to grow customer relationships, and uncover innovative marketing programs.
Together: we will grow the brand and reputation of our firm and our people. We will increase our influence in the market, and with our clients and prospects.
- Partner with our local marketing team lead and office leaders to develop a go-to-market strategy to build our local brand in Dallas
- Execute the go-to-market strategy in Dallas, including local marketing efforts, including PR, events and trade shows, business development support, and marketing campaigns to grow the local brand and secure new local clients
- Support the firm’s content program by helping create, edit, promote and report on local thought leadership such as articles, blogs, case studies, and video
- Support client relationship building activities
- Interest and availability to attend local events in Dallas
- Oversee key alliance relationships, working closely with marketing counterparts at those organizations
- Drive local lead generation campaigns, including managing the local client account program
- Source new local relationships with organizations and media outlets to help execute and amplify our brand locally.
- Partner with the social media team to develop and publish local content
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team to manage and execute local recruitment brand campaigns using a variety of media, such as in market events, print, video, billboards, websites, direct mail, and social media
- Identify, evaluate, and build a business case for event sponsorship opportunities and event activation
- Conceptualize and write internal and external marketing communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing/Advertising (or related field of study) required
- 5-7 years of integrated B2B marketing experience supporting the following functions: sales and marketing
- Strong writing and editing skills as well as verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from conception through completion
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Very organized and ability to manage time, relationships, schedule multiple meetings, and stay on top of multiple communications
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems, and attention to detail are key
TRAVEL: 25-35% travel within pre-assigned regions.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.