Manager- Customer Experience, Salesforce Architect
1722 Routh Street, Suite 850
Dallas, Texas, 75201
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
West Monroe’s OneCX Approach
At West Monroe Partners, we collaborate across practices and offerings. Within our Customer Experience (CX) practice, we take a OneCX approach by delivering offerings to our clients that are not built in a silo, but are more transformational across teams and capabilities. CX team members get the opportunity to transform our client's customer experience journey through multi-disciplinary solutions including High Performance Contact Center, Salesforce (CRM), and Strategy. As a new hire, you’ll gain exposure to other non-core areas within CX, while continuing to build depth and expertise within your specialty.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is hiring an Architect to work as part of our Customer Experience Practice on Salesforce.com implementations. This experienced consultant will need to demonstrate an understanding of software engineering concepts and be responsible for working on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. Candidates will be working collaboratively with client and project teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment.
- Communicate and report project status to client leadership and IT management, including budget, risks and general business issues
- Report budget and finances
- Mentor and manage teams of Junior Consultants to be able to keep project on time as well as review work done by the team.
- Understand CRM technologies being used on a project to be able to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement a technical implementation project
- Quickly respond to client requests for immediate issues while also being able to drive projects to completion
- Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions
- On larger engagements, be able to work with larger management teams and determine independencies between the WMP project and other initiatives
- On smaller engagements, be able to work hands on in creating deliverables which could include strategy, design, development, testing application and delivering training
- Assist in re-engineering business operations and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Lead teams in performing configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform, including templates and best practices specific to Private Equity/Alternative Investment, Asset Management, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Experience and expertise in core web technologies including:
- Software engineering skills with one or both of the following core competencies:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM; experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Talend Open Studio, Oracle, MySQL, Visual Studio 2012, object relational (O/R) mapping (NHibernate), NUnit)
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
- Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Force.com Certified Developer Certification desired
- Ability to travel 50% - 80%
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.