Manager, Deal Advisory and Strategy Analytics, Pharma/Life Sciences
Requisition #: 53163
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Deal Advisory and Strategy Analytics for our practice.
- Serve as a strategic thought leader using data and advanced analytics tools including Alteryx, Tableau, Excel, R, and Python
- Work with multiple Deal Advisory service lines to provide deep business analytics and integrate findings in to product deliverables
- Research and study the business for a given project, critically dissect the strategy, and develop insightful analysis
- Manage staff in the field to provide real time feedback and guidance to client and diligence providers to help ensure timely and efficient product delivery
- Author, prepare, and deliver marketing and training materials for all professional levels
- Develop operational protocol for offshore teams and work closely with research team to support analysis
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree strongly preferred in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, or Economics
- Experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Excellent analytical skills using financial modeling, research, and accounting analysis; proficiency with financial research tools
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people potentially including C-level executives and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.