Bid Manager (Work Remotely)
We are an agile team that is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual to assist in leading responses to statement of work and competitive RFP/RFQ/RFI requests. The candidate is expected to understand and adapt to our identified proposal protocol, as well as understand our technical products and services in order to lead the proposal efforts related to their deployment/delivery. As an experienced professional, the candidate is also requested to mentor other Proposal Managers and support the larger Sales Team as part of the Cybersecurity Sales Operations organization. The selected candidate will also support reviews of proposal template materials and provide inputs to proposal process initiatives to facilitate the re-use and quality of materials being published.
- Manage proposal materials including the coordination of technical inputs, pricing, contracts, and final approval release to clients.
- Ability to support proposals (flex schedules) on an ongoing basis.
- Present progress on and results of capture efforts to Sales Leaders
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate). Visit us at . People matter, results count. Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering Discipline
- 6+ years of professional experience or 4 years of professional experience with a Master’s degree.
- Record of successful project or proposal leadership or facilitation and understanding of the capture process is required
- Ability to translate and communicate technical concepts and processes to teams across the organization.
- Technical aptitude to comprehend and translate our 20+ cyber services.
- Strong process improvement initiatives and collaborative nature, identifying areas for improvement and providing suggestions for improvement on technologies and processes.
- Ability to lead geographically-dispersed multi-functional teams.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - Primary Location:
US-TX-Dallas Work Locations: Job:
Capgemini Global Schedule: