Manager- Logistics- Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)
Requisition #: 47415
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: San Francisco, CA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager- Logistics- Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) in Customer & Operations for our practice.
- Support development and design of latest JDA TMS Cloud and / or Oracle Transportation Management Cloud (SaaS) solutions leveraging industry leading practices
- Accountable for timely delivery of a JDA TMS Cloud and / or Oracle Transportation Management Cloud (SaaS) solution
- Lead functional process mapping workshops and client engagements and work streams related to supply chain execution and operational improvement projects
- Provide oversight of day to day project work and highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
- Assist with proposal and business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Minimum of five years of management consulting experience providing advisory services related to supply chain execution, cost reduction, and operational restructuring with the ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain
- Minimum of one full lifecycle implementation of JDA TMS Cloud and/or OTM SaaS technical and functional knowledge of JDA TMS, WMS (Red Prairie) and / or Oracle OTM, GTM, WMS is required
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations Analysis, Engineering or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience developing ABPP workflows (agile business process platform) and / or Oracle PaaS extensions, and functional knowledge of other transportation, warehousing management systems is preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients; excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.