Client: Selby Jennings is working with a top-tier banking institution to find the best technology talent to build their Fin-Tech team. They have multiple teams hiring for various roles with full time opportunities. Read below for the responsibilities and qualifications of the role to see if it's a good fit for you.
- Own your system as you write new code/APIs and other functions
- Entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and solution development
- Assist in defining the technical architecture of mission critical systems
- Find and implement new technology and research to further develop the systems you've created
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 2-8 years of experience as a professional software engineer
- Mastery of Java technologies
- Strong understanding of modern software architecture
- Experience with full-stack JS, React, Node.js, and others
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-based services
Made it this far? Take the time to apply and submit your resume!