Selby Jennings has been engaged by one of the most respected real estate investing groups in Dallas to add analytical talent to their deal team. This firm has ample discretionary capital on hand, and invests across the spectrum - M&A of operating companies, asset level investment across the capital stack, and even public securities. They've deployed 9 figure sums over just the past few months, and with the amount of opportunity they see in the 2021 landscape, it's likely their rate of dealflow will only increase.
- Evaluation, underwriting, and execution of a wide array of real estate investments
- Preparation and presentation of potential investments to the committee
- Strategic management and eventual disposition of assets
- Collaboration within the team and with external counterparties
- Bachelors degree in a STEM, finance, economics, or business related field from a top tier university; 3.5 GPA or better required
- 1-2 years of experience in deep analysis of real estate related investments for a world class investment bank or direct investor
- Expert proficiency with tools such as Excel, ARGUS, etc.
- A track record of top performance within a competitive group
Please complete an application with resume attached if you'd like to set up a discussion. Please note the above requirements are not flexible.