Integration Developer/Analyst would be responsible to providing interface specification and mappings and develop client configurations to fulfil business and integration requirement for our clients.
Integration Analyst is also required to assist the client throughout the entire project lifecycle to attain a quick time to market for the project and provide Subject Matter Expertise. Duties & accountabilities:
Education & experience:
- Understanding client's integration needs throughout the project. Able to handle client workshops effectively and capture/articulate client requirements
- Complete ownership of integration analysis, development and maintenance
- Assisting the Integration Quality Analyst (QA) to perform its functions
- Assisting the client integration needs
- Maintaining the integration standards for all IM Product Suite
- Executing technical project deliverables on time and on budget; and escalating issues effectively to achieve resolution
- Translating business issues into system solutions, demonstrating a proficiency for evolving and managing systems development
- Driving joint Business - IT meetings to translate business requirements into functional specifications and interface effectively and efficiently between business and IT teams
- Develop, maintain and test client configuration and aid with the same where needed
- Bachelors or Masters in an IT/ Computer Science or related course is a prerequisite
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Basic Knowledge of XML technologies
- Knowledge of Product/ Service Lifecycle and product development
- Ability to understand the business problem and ability to provide solution and write algorithm and flow for the resolution is essential
- Working knowledge of any programming language, preferably object-oriented programming language
- Basic SQL skill is essential. Working knowledge and understanding of Oracle or any other relational database such as SQL server / MySQL
- Knowledge of market standard protocols and interfaces (such as SWIFT, ISO15022, ISO20022 etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge in the financial services sector preferably in custody services, investment management would be an added advantage
- A proven track record in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi task
- Proficiency in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable solutions
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.