Implementation Consulting Principal, WSO Services – Product Specialist
As a Product Specialist you will be expected to evolve into a subject matter expert and provide support for WSO and third-party applications used by the Managed Services groups and their clients. Your primary focus will be continuous delivery software support and production support for Managed Services.
Product Specialists work with a broad array of internal and external teams: Internal Acct Mgmt teams, WSO Web Clients, Prospects, Client third party system vendors, internal IT teams, Software, Client Solutions and Implementation teams. Duties & accountabilities
- Support WSO Services and/or WSOAgent Services production issues as they relate to WSO and third-party applications used in data processing and meeting client SLAs
- Issue prioritization, resolution of defects
- Partner with Client Solutions to drive resolution to critical product defects
- Work with clients and Account Managers to escalate and drive critical needs
- Provide support for Managed Services continuous delivery lifecycles (UAT, Production releases, DR testing, etc…)
- Analyze new features, updates, defect fixes; communicate changes to clients/stakeholders in timely fashion
- The successful candidate will be a driven self-starter, who can be assertive and resourceful where necessary
- Must be organized and with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet internal/external deadlines
Strong communication/relationship building skills (internal and external)
Ability to influence and partner across the product, development and QA teams.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.