S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Implementation Analyst The Team:
The WSO Implementation Team within Professional Services handles all new client onboarding projects across the WSO suite of products and platforms, with exception of WSO Agent Services. The team is project fosed and is responsible for all aspects of data and training for new clients and existing clients who are looking to add data to the platforms. Requires strong team players who can also efficiently work independently. The Impact:
The Implementations Analyst is a client-facing role implementing new WSO Software and Services clients on the WSO Platform. Knowledge of WSO and syndicated loans is preferred. Responsibilities:
- Facilitates onboarding of client data as well as client training across WSO products.
- Communicate with clients throughout the implementation project life cycle.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the business and industry.
- Make recommendations for implementation of new procedures and best practices.
- Supports the Project Manager on all business aspects and issues throughout the Implementation project life cycle.
- Leads business handover meetings to ensure Markit WSO Support have a thorough understanding of the implementation.
- Proven experience of knowing what it takes to provide a consistently first class customer service whilst delivering value added solutions to address customer needs
- Track record of identifying and analyzing problems, identifying and evaluating options, deploying sound decision making skills
- Able to organize self, including effective scheduling, prioritization, and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel, completing tasks to tight deadlines
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions / priorities
- The role would suit highly driven self-starters with a strong desire to challenge and deliver
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and a confident and articulate presenter to internal / external audiences
- Ability to build effective working relationships and establish credibility amongst a wide and sometimes demanding client group
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only):
5 The Location:
Dallas, TX. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $80,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires. About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
S&P Global Ratings offers critical insights for credit, risk and sustainable finance solutions that are essential to translating complexity into clarity, so market participants can uncover opportunities.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
S&P Global Mobility turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today's market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
S&P Dow Jones Indices provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
S&P Global Engineering Solutions solves for tomorrow's challenges today by transforming workflows and end-user experiences with data, insights and technology.
----------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.