- 6+ Years of experience in IT and should be aligned with Access Management solutions.
- Of which 4 years of hands-on experience in any of AM products such as PingDirectory, PingFederate and Ping Access etc.
- Should have experience in installation and configurations of of the above-mentioned product.
- Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for Single Sign-On, Access management, Identity Federation, Multi-factor authentication, Risk / Context-based authentication, On-time provisioning / de-provisioning with any one of the IDM tools.
- Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for technologies such as Header based Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth, Ws-Fed, Ws-Trust, IWA based authentication etc.
- Must have working experience in integration of multiple applications with any one of above-mentioned Access management tools.
- Must have working experience in workflow design and development, role-based access management, creating password policies,
- Hands-On experience with customization of such as UI customization, writing scripts and developing code to fetch assertion values form multiple data sources.
- Experience in integrating directories / Database as Identity store with Access management.
- Knowledge of Sun one LDAP is preferred
- Should be very good Java/J2EE developer
- Thorough in creating technical documentation of Design, Use and Test cases
- Troubleshooting skills are also a must.
- Expertise in J2EE, JSON, REST, SCIM and SOAP-based web services.
- Should be able to work independently as a Sr.Developer, work may require the person to the solution and implement IAM the component.
- Good collaboration & communication skills, the ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team.
- Strong written communications and documentation experience
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployments.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate). Visit us at . People matter, results count. Primary Location:
US-TX-Dallas Work Locations: Job:
Capgemini Global Schedule: