Human Resources Associate
Associate, Human Resources Shared Services - Contingent Work Force
Requisition #: 47086
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Human Resources Shared Services - Contingent Work Force to join our Human Resources organization.
- Communicate with the Contingent Worker and/or the Supplier to ensure candidate provides all the required information and documentation; manage issues/exceptions that may arise throughout the on-boarding process and coordinate with Engagement Manager and Sourcing Hub to initiate/execute off-boarding process
- Monitor the completion of the background check for each Contingent Worker; escalating to the onshore stakeholder(s) if issues arise and follow up on adverse background check results
- Assist the requester/hub with the Sentinel process by checking the system for the Contingent Worker and adding/updating information; update the Contingent Worker's start date in People Soft when required
- Work with the Sourcing Hub/Contingent Worker to retrieve laptop; post start date, follow up with Contingent Worker to confirm that required documentation has been completed/submitted (e.g. Skype, Harassment)
- Compile background/business rationale to update the Human Resources Management System to reflect DNR status; once request is initiated WAND/Fusion, monitor the progress of the CW on-boarding tasks required to confirm the resource is “cleared to start”
- Contact the Engagement Manager to obtain cost center/project code; follow up with Engagement Manager to complete “New Manager” training when required; monitor weekly reports and follow up on outstanding tasks
- Minimum three years of HR experience working with on/off-boarding and/or compliance tasks
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Working knowledge of core technologies (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, HRMS, and Service Now)
- Vendor management experience, with working knowledge of VMS platforms a plus (e.g. WAND, Beeline)
- CCWP certification is preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.