Full Stack Developer / Développeur - Cognizant Digital Engineering (H/F)
We are Cognizant Digital Engineering
Cognizant Digital Engineering designs, engineers and delivers digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering expertise and client-centric methodology for sustainable innovation.
Chances are you're not looking for business as usual. Neither are we. Find out more about our student and entry level opportunities. If you find yourself always striving to learn more and aim to become an expert engineer across all disciplines, Cognizant Digital Engineering has a challenging role for you as a Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Working in a diverse, experienced, agile team to define requirements and develop end-to-end solutions - this includes front end web applications, back end services, and RESTful APIs \t
- Full DevOps implementation of production-ready code from inception through delivery and production readiness \t
- Practicing the Agile methodology of software delivery \t
- Developing, testing, and debugging new, highly complex cloud native software solutions or enhancements to existing software \t
- Analyzing, debugging, and assisting in problem solving
- Strong interest in learning new technologies \t
- Commitment to launching a career in the tech industry \t
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills \t
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills \t
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams \t
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent program \t
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, or C# \t
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, or MongoDB \t
- Applicants must be willing to be located in the Dallas, TX area \t
- Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for these roles
Why choose us?
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration. If you're comfortable with new challenges, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 10 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.