Financial Analytics Associate
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Associate, Financial Analytics is responsible for quantitative modeling, data reporting and analytical activities that support the Accounting, Finance, Treasury, and Capital Markets functions.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the firm-s operational and financial models.
- Designs and develops reporting tools used to support the financial close process and the quarterly SEC filings.
- Maintains integrity of department reporting, including updating SQL scripts, views, tables, and stored procedures to reflect changes to source data.
- Provides support and acts as an SME for the financial reporting and data process to internal and external auditors.
- Provides assistance in translation of business needs into technical requirements and create reporting and analytical solutions that in tracking and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Assist in the migration plan of the current production reporting database to the Oracle platform.
- Assist in the development of dashboards and data visualization as current reporting is converted to the Oracle platform.
- Familiarity with complex financial modeling techniques.
- Supports Adhoc requests from C level executives.
- Ensures all departmental controls are executed within the RCSA framework.
- Bachelor-s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, or other quantitative discipline is required
- Minimum seven (7) years experience in a financial data analytics role is required
- Big data experience required
- T-SQL experience required (Advanced User)
- PL/SQL experience required (Advanced User)
- SAS programming experience required (Advanced User)
- Experience with data warehousing, data marts, and data mining. Ability to merge, concatenate, clean data and check for data consistency and accuracy (Advanced user) is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including experience writing scripts in Visual Basic is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word & PowerPoint is required
- Hyperion Essbase experience is preferred
- Oracle Smart View experience is preferred
- Detailed understanding of automotive financial services and products is preferred
Simple. Personal. Fair.