English English (United Kingdom)
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Financial Analyst New Real Estate 19003970 Requisition # Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Under direct supervision, interprets and implements financial and accounting concepts or techniques for financial planning and analysis.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides financial analysis, development budgets and accounting reports to management personnel.
- Evaluates present and proposed financial programs through statistical analysis and interpretation of short- and long-term trend data.
- Analyzes the financial feasibility of proposed development projects.
- Analyzes the financial structure of proposed transactions.
- Participates in the review of new deals/transactions and coordinates with others in the development of a financial plan.
- Works on projects of moderate complexity.
- Performs simple economic research work and prepares simple analyses of subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investment and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Assists in the preparation of basic forecasts and analyzes trends in finance and general business conditions and other areas.
- Analyze basic financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures.
- Assists in obtaining revenue and assets acquisition information. May review, consolidate and summarize it for financial reporting purposes.
- Conducts cash flow analysis. May assist with budget preparation.
- May coordinate financial analysis matters with other departments, locations and divisions.
- May assist with research and preparing financial and market conditions for acquisitions and due diligence.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Other Job Functions:
- Perform general administrative functions when needed, including answering phones, typing correspondence, copying, etc.
Skills, Education and Experience:
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelors degree in finance/accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous financial analysis accounting experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of PC applications such as MS-Excel ad MS-Word.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems a plus.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0