UC Contact Center Engineer
Requisition #: 46409
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Atlanta, GA; St Louis, MO; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Engineer to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Develop roadmaps and participate in the standards process for security solutions
- Partner with Architecture teams to develop solution designs
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of system engineering
- Drive to deliver technology and products in the roadmap on schedule and with the highest quality
- Provide advice, guidance and direction to carry out plans and procedures, ensuring schedule attainment, product development process adherence, performance and budget targets are met
- Deliver last tier support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
- Minimum five years of experience in an IT environment, managing and supporting projects, and a minimum seven years of working as a planning/design engineer with hands-on configuration ability on Cisco PCCE, CVP, CUBE, CUCM, and Unity Connection; Knowledge of and experience with Skype for Business is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Ability to act as the Senior Project Lead Engineer for Voice/Unified Communications Technologies (Individual Contributor role); able to act as primary subject matter professional for a project
- Senior professional and applied experience with Cisco Contact Center solutions (Cisco PCCE, UCCE, UCCX); important to also have a strong background in operations support, troubleshooting, and repair of these systems with the capability of creating detailed Visio diagrams
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Oracle Session Border Controllers (SBC's) and Nectar UC Monitoring Platform
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.