As Chief Digital Office Employee Human Team Lead, you will be a critical part of our digital transformation journey at U.S. Bank.
Youll be passionate about both the theory and techniques of digital ways of working. Youll be up to speed on tried and tested methodologies from Agile, Design Thinking, Lean and youll understand how to take the best parts and apply them to our environment.
You will be leading, and mentoring teams of journey owners and you will be practicing your knowledge daily by working with agile teams to help them define and deliver excellent employee digital experiences. Specifically, with employee digital experiences you will be focused on aligning the needs of the business with the needs of Employees and ensuring the technology solutions also are focused on meeting the human needs as manifested in employee journeys. You will collaborate with design, CX, business stakeholders and SMEs to make the employee journeys simple and delightful for employees.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Collaborate with key stakeholders in the Digital Office and other global stakeholder teams to influence and align on capability needs related to digital work.
· You will be working with designers, CX professionals and SMEs to lead a human centered, design thinking approach to drive research, discovery, ideation, creation and delivery of solutions that simplify the employee experience at U.S. Bank.
· Use your passion and expertise to influence and partner with senior leadership teams across U.S. Bank, creating sustainable, effective delivery channels.
· Be a vocal advocate and visionary for Digital Work learning and capability.
· Show others what great looks like, with thought leadership, coaching and advice for other teams across U.S. Bank.
· Cultivate high performing, healthy teams with authentic communication and coaching.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 12 or more years of innovation product design or related field
- Seven or more years in leadership roles
- Have experience of leading human centered design/creative teams that delivered across a range of media/digital touchpoints (web, intranet, mobile apps, etc.)
- Experience of working with senior leadership teams either directly, or as a consultant.
- Direct experience of using modern product management methodologies (Agile, Design Thinking, Backlog management, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of modern collaborative project management workflow tools (GIT, Kanban Boards, InVision/similar, etc.)
- Experience leading or working on large employee facing software development projects in a corporate matrix environment.
- Experience working in product design in Financial Services