Diversity Engineering Recruiting Lead
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
We're looking for a diversity recruiting lead, focused on identifying engineering talent, who is passionate about building, implementing and leading innovative strategies across regions. You will help design, drive and deliver diversity recruiting initiatives for experienced hire talent across our 10,000+ person Engineering organization. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES OUR IMPACT
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Goldman Sachs has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account.
You will be joining as a Vice President on our Engineering Lateral Recruiting team working in partnership with our Diversity Recruiting team at Goldman Sachs, an integral part of the global recruiting organization, focusing on traditionally underrepresented groups (including but not limited to people with disabilities and women, black, Hispanic/Latinx, Asian, veteran and LGBTQ+, students and professionals. The team develops innovative and targeted recruiting strategies, builds relationships with internal and external partners, and cultivates candidates in an effort to provide a robust and diverse pipeline of talent for the firm.
This role will involve managing the full recruiting life cycle, strong relationship management with internal clients, candidates and external vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering creative recruiting solutions and a proven track record of directly sourcing experienced engineering talent from junior to executive level. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Design, lead and implement our engineering-focused diversity recruiting strategy for experienced hires
- Influence key stakeholders in the recruiting process through data and transparency to ensure deliverables in alignment with the firm's diversity strategy
- Source and coach through the interview process talent through creative and non-traditional avenues to provide a high caliber and diverse talent pool
- Manage hiring volume goals through key recruiting metrics
- Structure new offers and work with our compensation team to determine appropriate offer packages
- Attend, host and travel to diversity-focused conferences, events, and meetings to identify top talent
- Identify, manage and foster specific relationships with non-profit organizations that support underrepresented engineering candidates
- Partner with both the broader experienced hire and campus teams to align and deliver upon Firmwide strategy
- Be an integral member of our engineering diversity council chaired by Engineering leadership
- Develop client-ready presentations that reflect current efforts and client knowledge
- Partner with marketing and our communications team and external organizations to increase brand recognition
- Focus on the candidate experience while delivering upon key growth initiatives
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience - 6+ years engineering recruiting experience; with a preference of 3+ years focused on D&I
- Analytical - Possess strong problem-solving, project management and program management skills
- Network - A well-developed diverse network and talent pool
- Results-oriented - You are able to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
- Client service focus - Excellent stakeholder management skills demonstrated through prior work experience
- Communication - You possess outstanding communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and are able to navigate complex situations
- Prioritization - You are able to prioritize, flex, and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Tech - Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Education - Bachelor's degree required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity