Director of Human Resources
Associate Director, HR Transformation - Shared Services Lead
Requisition #: 53148
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Denver, CO; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Montvale, NJ; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, HR Transformation to join our Human Resources organization.
- Lead large scale HR process and technology implementations for KPMG’s Shared Services Center as well as lead the HR Transformation Shared Services team accountable for the transformational work including team utilization, resource management, prioritization and execution of timely deliverables
- Monitor program and project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, negotiating options, mitigating risk and recommending appropriate HR process and HR technology actions
- Act as a strategic HR business partner to Shared Services leadership: assist in building strategy, prioritizing goals, negotiating process and technology roadmaps with appropriate HR business and technical partners and implementing HR business processes to align that meet expectations
- Liaise with KPMG technology teams: mediate security and risk concerns, identify Robotic process automation (RPA) opportunities; assist to coordinate deployment activities and maintain clear communication channels between technology and HR teams
- Oversee project plan creation and execution for multiple transformation initiatives and ensure that project activities are completed within negotiated scope, quality, timelines and budget.
- Perform PML duties for an HR Transformation team from career development through performance management
- Minimum ten years of corporate experience, including experience leading HR transformation initiatives preferably within a professional services or similar environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with ServiceNow, DocuSign, OpenText cloud solutions
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and an ability to understand business needs to drive consensus among business leaders to enable transformation and advance strategic priorities while building rapport and fostering a collaborative working environment
- Strong team leadership skills to build networks, teams and foster collaboration in a virtual environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, must have strong Customer Service skills, project a positive attitude, and display professionally behavior in challenging situations
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $96900 - High: $178500
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.