Director of Business Development
Director, Business Development, ServiceNow State & Local
Requisition #: 45300
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; St Louis, MO; New York, NY; Nashville, TN; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Business Development, ServiceNow State & Local to join our Business Development Organization.
- Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate
- Become a Solution Specialist in their assigned solution
- Build market awareness of KPMG for their assigned product and service offering
- Educate KPMG account teams and clients on how the solution helps address a client issue/need
- Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) development, and Revenue attainment
- Demonstrate excellence in applying MarketEDGE to qualify opportunity and gain insights from win/loss reviews as input to the integrated sales management process
- Minimum of seven years of demonstrated successful consulting services or solution sales experience in high-end major national/global accounts; verifiable track record of exceeding expectations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong subject matter knowledge or industry experience ideally with the ServiceNow platform and/or selling to the State & Local Government space
- Excellent consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
- Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and KPMG service offerings
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead relationship building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Business Executives, and General Auditor
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.