Director - Platinum Service Call Center
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- New York Life Insurance Company
- 19 Feb 19
Director - Platinum Service Call Center
A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation . It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com .
Alternate locations: Cleveland, OH (Ohio)
New York Life's Service organization is looking for a high-energy candidate to lead our Platinum Service Team!
The Platinum Service program was established in 2008, with the intent of providing concierge-level service to our most prominent financial services professionals across the country. This program is strategically important for the Company, as it allows our financial services professionals to focus more intimately on onboarding new and deepening existing customer relationships while we help them with almost everything else.
The Director leading our Platinum Service program will be charged with leading a team of three managers and approximately 30 senior service professionals in delivering best in class service to our most successful and busiest financial professionals. Serving as a high-profile ambassador for Service, he/she will be responsible for fostering strong, productive relationships with our Platinum agents, and be expected to identify and evaluate new opportunities to support our agents based on feedback received from the field as well as through proactive outreach. In addition, the Director will be responsible for identifying and executing future strategies that will continue build and advance how we may provide differentiated service experiences, considering their unique needs and expectations, to our clients, financial services professionals and partners.
- Inspire our Platinum Service team in the pursuit of service excellence.
- Lead the Platinum Team's engagement in activities which support the Service organization's foundational strategies of: 1) adapting to the ever-changing needs and preferences of our customers; 2) capitalizing on modern technology to create new, and simplify existing, experiences; 3) reducing risk and improving quality in support of our organizational unassailability; 4) unleashing insights and observations from our teams to design better outcomes; and 5) creating an environment that allows us to attract, grow, and inspire the best mix of talent.
- Partnering with our Advanced Service lead, design and execute strategies to further expand our capabilities to offer differentiated service support to our VIP financial services professionals and policyowners.
- Ability to provide innovative and creative solutions to agent inquires and complaints.
- Participate in regular personal outreach to Platinum members.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to our qualifying criteria for agent participation in our Platinum program.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our products and service capabilities, and forward-thinking problem-solving skills. Work in collaboration with senior members of the Service organization, the Office of General Counsel and Corporate Compliance in the pursuit of solutions which best support our customers.
- Support strong employee engagement and professional growth.
- Analyze and maintain operational data and performance reports.
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs.
- Maintain productive relationships with our key business partners throughout the enterprise.
- Note that this position is being posted in both our Dallas and Cleveland Service Centers, and will require up to 20% travel to other Service locations.
- 7+ years of experience in operations management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Liberal Arts, or related disciplines
- Track record of success in building and inspiring teams
- A passion for service delivery, and experience supporting the needs of high-value customers.
- Demonstrated success at identifying and executing tactics to improve the customer experience.
- Strong understanding of insurance industry products, including traditional life, term life, universal life, and annuities
- Proven success in managing a call center / service organization
- Experience with data analysis tools, industry data sources, Microsoft Office tools and applicable business software
- Ability to manage staff remotely
Competitive base salary, plus bonus eligibility
Paid Vacation, Health Care, 401K match, Pension Plan, Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts
New York Life offers a variety of corporate opportunities within the Service Organization, including management, quality control, training, underwriting and claims.
Please note : This role requires FINRA licensed and/or FINRA Associated Person pre-hire fingerprinting.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.