Credit Specialist- Richardson, TX
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs USA
- 18 Oct 18
Credit Specialist- Richardson, TX
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service
Are you interested in operations and leadership? Are you passionate about providing solutions to customer needs and working with multiple teams to provide exceptional customer service? We're looking for a professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills to provide the best customer experience possible.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
HOW YOU WILL FUFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Reviewing and assessing risk by accurately verifying income, employment and other required documentation during the loan application process.
- Perform outbound calls to customers to successfully move their applications through the various steps to disbursement.
- Calculate and evaluate income, both salary & hourly, variable income, bonus/commission/overtime, as well as a variety of additional types of income sources.
- Document all efforts for each assigned account in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies.
- Appropriately raise and/or escalate problems and issues to management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Basic Qualifications
- Two to Three years' financial services experience with at least one of those years in loan originations.
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience at scale
- Strong communication skills and ability to empathize with customers
- Strong analytical skills and ability to review and assess risk
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a consumer lending environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.