Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk Analyst II
About the Role
We are looking for a versatile Credit Risk Analyst II or III to support the Discount Window and Collateral functions in the Credit Risk and Reserves Management Department. Monitors and analyze collateral pledged to the Discount Window by District depository institutions. Assist with the Payment System Risk and Condition Monitoring functions. Participate on System and District projects and workgroups that supports the departments functions.
- Ensure compliance with Reserve Bank and System Credit Risk Management policies and procedures
- Assist with the operation, administration and compliance with Discount Window activities
- Communicate with depository institutions regarding routine Discount Window loan requests, borrowing agreements, and collateral deposit and withdrawal activity
- Review and prepare pledged collateral information for input to the Collateral Management System and perform follow-up as necessary
- Lead and/or assist with borrower-in-custody reviews for Discount Window and PSR collateral and work with depository institutions to establish and maintain collateral pledge arrangements
- Under the supervision of more senior staff, review supervisory information, including regulatory reports and financial data to identify, analyze, and summarize important risk trends. Prepare and present credit risk analyses findings to department management
- Participate on System and District workgroups and projects
- Support tasks related to Payment System Risk, including establishment and renewal of daylight credit overdraft caps, monitoring intraday credit usage, and daylight overdraft fee assessments and counseling
You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Credit risk management experience; focused on collateral analysis and operations, and/or financial institution condition monitoring. Supervision knowledge of CAMELS ratings is a plus but not a specific requirement
- Knowledge of general credit, lending, and collateral management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial institution balance sheet and income statements and the ability to analyze and summarize them
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to present analyses to all levels of management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Project management experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted
The Credit Risk team consists of 17 members in which 5 are Credit Risk Analyst, you will be the 6th addition to the analysts team.
Our Benefits You can select benefit plans that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career!
Why the Fed?
- Health, dental and vision coverage that is tops in the nation and low-cost
- Savings Thrift (401K) Plan with a 100% match up to 6%, including a pension plan
- Free credit protection, financial planning, and flexible spending accounts or health savings accounts
- Paid vacation and 11 paid Bank holidays; flexible work environment, healthy workflow
- Opportunities to participate in employee resource groups to learn more about your colleagues, hone your leadership skills and contribute to causes you are passionate about
- Healthy lifestyle assistance through an on-site fitness center, subsidized cafeteria with healthy food options, and a state-of-the-art working environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free on-site underground parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement: $15,000 graduate degree, $7,500 undergraduate degree
- and so much more!
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is dedicated to serving the public by partnering with communities and businesses, promoting jobs and stable prices, and keeping your money safe and available. We have opportunities aside from Finance and Banking Supervision and regulation that range from electricians to law enforcement, and many more. We welcome differing perspectives and are committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse culture.
- The final candidate will be required to pass a financial credit check.
- This job may be filled at a Credit Risk Analyst II or III depending on the applicant's qualifications and experience.
- Assessments related to the position will be administered during the interview process. Candidates should complete an application online and submit a current resume no later than the posting dates noted above.
- By federal law, this position requires that candidates fall within one of the following citizenship categories: (1) U.S. Citizen, (2) U.S. National, (3) U.S. permanent residents who are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization, or (4) U.S. permanent residents who have applied for naturalization within six months of being eligible to do so.
Are you ready to make a difference?
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need special or additional accommodations during your interview process, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant
. Primary Location:
TX-Dallas Work Locations: Organization:
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Schedule:
Full-time Job Type:
Day Job Travel:
Yes, 15 % of the Time