Commercial Banking – Sr. Associate - Treasury Solutions & Digital Products Strategy - Chicago and Dallas
CommercialBanking - Sr. Associate Treasury Solutions & DigitalProducts Strategy Chicagoand Dallas
Reports toExecutive Director responsible for development of 5 year product investmentroadmap for the Commercial Bank specifically for Treasury Services &Digital Products. Identify and evaluate white space and tacticalopportunities through extensive analysis of value chain and externalforces. Partner with leadership team to prioritize all investmentsthrough development of robust business cases and strategic rationale. Influence solution architecture with product partners to ensure that solutionssquarely address opportunities. KeyResponsibilities
QualificationsSkills & Experience
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize white space and tactical productinvestment opportunities through extensive analysis of value chain and externalforces.
- Evaluate external trends spanning payments, industry verticals,and technology disruption with the goal of identifying emerging opportunities.
- Lead client, sales and industry workshops with the goal ofidentifying and evaluating unique industry workflow needs, client pain points,and evolving client needs.
- Complete in depth analysis of direct and indirect competitivelandscape and deliver recommendations spanning learn, build, and buy.
- Develop robust business cases and strategic rationale for largeinvestments.
- Partner with product and banker leadership teams to prioritizeinvestments.
- Influencesolution architecture with product partners to ensure that solutions squarelyaddress opportunities
- Createcommercialization process to identify, track and report on productivity ofpast, current and future product development & investments
- 5 years relevant experience (Consultant or product strategy backgrounds preferred)
- Education - graduate degree or similar experience preferred
- Strategic thinker - comfortable transforming abstract ideas into a plan of action
- Leads with numbers - leverages advanced models to transform large sets of data into insight, deeply analytical
- Payments expert (preferred not required) - strong point of view on the future of payments informed by experience and thought leadership
- Product experience - dramatically influences results through deep experience using product management frameworks spanning product, price, promotion and distribution
- Change agent - makes a passionate case for change through facts, strong communication style and deep understanding of audience
- Relationship builder - invests in developing collaborative relationships with key internal and external partners
- Driven to execute - tears down walls to deliver results, leverages strong organizational skills and deep drive to execute flawlessly
- Client advocate - delights clients across all touch points through deep understanding of commercial clients and their emerging needs