Commercial Bank International Client Onboarding - Business Manager
CB Client On-boarding - Program Manager - International Onboarding
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions Commercial Banking to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of client on-boarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services along with supporting client coverage teams in the fulfillment of AML/KYC requirements.
CBCO's International Onboarding Team (CBIO) is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager who is able to deal with significant complexity, able to shift focus with relative ease based on changing priorities, and is comfortable operating in a dynamic environment. As CBIO's Program Manager, you need a broad understanding of the organization, business strategy and regulatory environments to drive initiatives that meet strategic goals and that are critical to the efficient and effective operation of International Onboarding. Core Responsibilities:
- Leads development and delivery of business reporting including scorecard metrics & results, organizational performance (Executive Management Report/Quarterly Business Report), partner reporting, etc.
- Manages relationship with Finance partners & related financial reporting, including Occupancy Expenses and Travel & Expense management
- Clearly defines program objectives, leads the development of the implementation plan, and oversees the execution of the plan; ensuring projects, initiatives & concerns, etc. are being addressed appropriately and to conclusion
- Executes various strategic business initiatives and functions such as offshoring opportunities, proposal content review, ad hoc requests, etc.
- Owns and drive identification, transparency, escalation and resolution of risks and issues to closure
- Represents CBIO organization with internal business partners, e.g. Lines of Business, Control Office, Compliance, Audit, Tax, CAO Working Group
- Manages internal organization communications including partner marketing, organization changes, monthly training forums and leadership meetings
- Manages and oversees CBIO Business Management responsibilities, including finance, training, resiliency, control governance and testing, and facilities management
- Manages and integrates multiple work streams and coordination of resources
- Cultivates relationships that promote global teamwork and a client centric organization
- Owns client experience performance including analysis and reporting of results and recommendations for improvement
- Provides back up coverage to the CBIO Leadership Team
Final Job Grade and officer title will be determined at time of offer and may differ from this posting. Required Qualifications:
- 10 years of relevant experience (business management, change management, project management)
- BA/BS degree
- Independent self-starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities and an established track record of delivering results in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking ability; investigation and analysis of situations, curiosity and ability to see connections, draw conclusions and make decisions and communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to partner across functional teams and interact with all levels of the organization, with excellent interpersonal, influencing and partnership skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services, preferably Corporate/Commercial Banking
- Knowledge of international cash management Products and services
- International work experience and language skills
- Strong project management methodology and techniques skillset and experience - PMP Qualifications
*Some travel may be required - less than 10%