Commercial Bank - Associate-Treasury Sales, Middle Market & Specialized Industries - Dallas
JPMorgan Chase Overview
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. Commercial Banking Overview
Commercial Banking offers clients the convenience and vast banking network of Chase, combined with the thought leadership and global financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, equipment finance, real estate finance, treasury services and provide clients with access to the investment services of J.P. Morgan. Commercial Banking Treasury Service
Treasury Solutions delivers cash management, trade, liquidity and commercial card capabilities that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. Our TS platform is recognized as among the best in the industry, and we are committed to investing in a seamless, global operating model that differentiates us in the market. As a leading provider of global treasury management services, we offer innovative ways to save time and money, keep pace with our changing industry and deliver a full range of solutions to help clients achieve their Treasury objectives. Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries
Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) is a Commercial Banking business located in 117 offices across the US and Canada. MMBSI provides credit, cash management, capital markets and corporate finance advisory solutions to corporations, municipalities and not-for-profit entities via our Core Banking and Specialized Industries teams. Core Banking teams generally focus on clients with annual revenues of $20 million to $500 million. Our local delivery model, coupled with the firm's global resources, allows us to provide clients with customized, comprehensive solutions and exceptional service. Within our Specialized Industries practice, we have experts strategically focused on serving businesses within a variety of industry segments, including, but not limited to Agribusiness, Government, Healthcare and Technology. By employing our industry expertise, we can deliver comprehensive financial solutions that are tailored to industry dynamics and standards. In MMBSI, our competitive advantages include robust international capabilities, the ability to provide clients with access to world-class investment banking solutions and our focus on industry specialization. These key differentiators, combined with our dedication to personalized service, allows us to build long-term relationships with mid-sized businesses and a wide spectrum of municipalities and not-for-profit entities.
The Treasury Solutions Sales Associate is an integral Treasury Solutions coverage team member who contributes to new sales targets and achieving portfolio growth objectives. The position is primarily geared to providing support to Treasury Management Officers (TMOs) and accountability for briefing memos, account plans and Pitch Books, while ensuring coordination among product partners, TMOs and other internal partners to develop client solutions. As a member of the team, the position plays an integral part to help gain, manage and maintain the relationships.
This role allows an individual to develop skills over time for a successful career within the firm and to pursue more senior roles within the Treasury Solutions such as a TMO position.
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level. Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the TMO on client proposals including Treasury solutions, cost/benefit analysis, pricing and profitability models, etc.
- Assist with client call preparation by creating relationship review materials, pitch books, account plans, and conducting customer research
- Understand clients' Treasury cash management structure and objectives
- Coordinate with product partners to develop comprehensive Treasury solutions
- Develop and understand competitors' products and positioning within the client & market
- Work with TMOs throughout the sales cycle to manage pipeline and ensure services and pricing are set up timely and accurately
- Coordinate with internal partners to ensure successful implementation, product ramp-up and accurate pricing/billing
- Bachelor's Degree, Required
- 3 to 6 years of banking background
- Strong interest in working with experienced Treasury partners in order to recognize a client's cash flow needs and apply appropriate banking solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to understand Treasury Solutions products, pricing philosophy, and billing process and procedures
- Strong drive/ambition to develop into an individual contributor salesperson
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Time management, organizational and planning skills with proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and superior analytical and quantitative skills