The Global Markets Group of IHS Markit provides value to a wide range of client personas including : sales trading & research, capital markets and banking. The provision of best in class data and workflow solutions over the last 20 years is reflected in a tremendously broad set of customers globally. Both buyside and sell side clients rely upon us every day to make them more effective and efficient - GMG has over 500 employees deployed across the globe.
Within the fixed income business we are a team focusing on client success to ensure service and relationship is at the forefront of everything that we do. You will be an Analyst in the Global Markets Group of IHS Markets, working in the customer success group. In this role you will be the first point of contact for clients with inquiries related to our Fixed Income product suite within our capital markets platform. This is a great opportunity to gain extensive client interaction and experience in the capital markets Responsibilities
- Monitor all client inbound requests via our case management email system and telephony hotlines to address deals and support requests in a timely manner, in coordination with the global support team (US, EMEA and HK)
- Serve as a direct conduit for all sell-side and buy-side clientele, across all facets of client service and application support
- Host client meetings to assist with training, product demos and transactional support
- Producing scheduled and/or ad-hoc reporting deliverables in a timely and accurate fashion
- Trouble-shoot client issues to pinpoint root cause and remediation steps
- Partner with Product Build teams to prioritize, track and resolve production issues, to extinguish client interruptions
- Partner with Product Specialists to share client feedback and understand strategic road maps
- Partner with Professional Services with client on boarding events to ensure proper training and user access
- Keep abreast of market & regulatory changes that impact service activities, and adapting new team policies/procedures as needed
- Cross-train with global counterparts to ensure depth of application knowledge and client coverage
Education & Experience
- A strong communicator who can present and influence credibly at all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- A natural at building strong relationships and gaining credibility as a trusted advisor amongst client decision makers within the Syndicate, Sales, technology and banking departments of European Financial Markets clients.
- Thoughtful and engage in getting to know and understand your client's business, strategic goals and how they define success with our solutions.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and assist in roll out efforts (training, advice, application for new use cases, etc.) and are not shy about guiding clients who need our help.
What We Offer
- Language skills are a preference but not essential
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent related work experience
- Interest in the Capital Markets and the financial markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to cater styles to all levels of management and clientele
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that incites healthy dialogue and trusted client relationships
- Good organizational and time-management skills to adhere to deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work independently while still interacting within an integrated team structure
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated minimum base salary for this role would be $38,088. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
----------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.