Client Service Specialist
Jones, Cannon and Scofield, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, is seeking a Client Service Specialist to join our team in our Dallas or Houston, TX office. The Client Service Specialist will provide general and specialized operations/administrative support as required by advisors. The client experience and relationship model will be used as the metric for all execution and support. This person will assist in gathering and analyzing client data, helping prepare financial plans, working with clients to process transactions and trades and any other support needed by advisors and clients for an exceptional service experience. Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative duties such as preparing routine client correspondence, support for implementation meetings, setting up of client files, copying and creating new business correspondence and alerts.
- Schedule and confirm meetings weekly, enter data into client contact portal, create agenda and summary of meetings, and provide necessary follow-up.
- Prepare pre and post client meetings for execution strategies.
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork is successfully submitted.
- Prepare preliminary financial planning recommendations and initial product solutions for advisor review and use in client meetings.
- Prepare charts, graphs, tables and other visual aids to be used in implementation meetings with clients.
- Maintain client contact, answer questions and provide readily available information to clients as it relates to servicing their accounts.
- Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings.
- Assist with projects as needed or assigned by office manager and advisors.
- Series 7 License
- Client service support environment recommended but not mandatory
- Good organization, computer and time management skills for effective multi-tasking
- Management of multiple priorities and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Great communication style able to adapt to the audience both internally and externally
- Process-oriented and team player
- Excellent language and word choice skills
- Polite and clear phone manner
$45,000-$75,000/year based on applicable experience Benefits
Medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan participation About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.