A leading, global investment bank in Dallas is looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager to join their Wholesale Credit Portfolio Analytics team. The Business Analyst will lead the delivery of the data sourcing and controls roadmap for the broader wholesale credit portfolio analytics team and their use cases This position will be responsible for the implementation of technology solutions and driving integration with overall technology strategy for the team.
- Manage work streams focused on sourcing new or augmented datasets from internal or external sources; gather requirements, create execution plans, and own delivery.
- Develop detailed specifications to translate business requirements into user stories for technology and application development
- Develop and contribute to a product roadmap and prioritize key projects.
- Prepare decks and design materials to share with the line of business, team leadership, senior management, and executive leadership, including progress updates, executive summaries, proof-of-concept (POC) findings.
- Supports risk strategy development by conducting analysis on diverse data solutions from small scale to "big data". Deliver strategic presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Research and apply an understanding of innovation in financial services and emerging technologies (e.g., data aggregators, machine learning)
- Establish and cultivate relationships with stakeholders across the organization to develop contacts on relevant subject matter.
- At least 3+ years in a project management, business analysis, data management or product lead role.
- Experience leading projects involving any of the following: product enhancements, data management, applications integration, data warehousing.
- Excellent communication skills - to be evaluated during the interview - with an ability to "story tell"; experience developing materials for executive leadership is strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and concepts and synthesize detailed information into concise and easy to understand summaries
- Data analysis skills and proficient in SQL and Excel preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher