A leading investment bank in New York is looking for a Business/Strategy Analyst to join their transformation office. The transformation office provides risk analytics solutions through the deployment of advanced analytical frameworks and Machine Learning algorithms on top of the firm's big data resources. As a Business/Strategy Analyst, you will focus on implementation of solutions devised by data scientists into technology framework, and driving integration with the overall technology strategy for Wholesale Credit
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Management technology book of work roadmap.
- Requirements gathering and enhancement
- JIRA boards - management of backlog items and leading prioritization discussions
- Developing clear success criteria, UAT test cases, and leadership/coordination of UAT exercises
- At least 2 years in a strategy or analytics (technical) role within financial services industry required.
- At least 1 year working withing project management or analytics team preferred
- Experience with Agile required
- Knowledge of traditional wholesale credit products a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, technology or quantitative disciplines