- Client Accounting Services (CAS) personnel are directly responsible for various client accounts that are assigned to them.
- CAS includes full cycle bookkeeping, payroll and payroll tax, sales and use tax, financial statement preparation and various other accounting and consulting services.
- CAS personnel skill sets include (but are not limited to) neatness and clarity of work, appropriate relations with client personnel and firm associates, enthusiasm for assignments (especially more advance or technical projects), and the ability to complete work timely and accurately.
- Experience with multiple books and or background with public accounting preferred.
- BS degree in Accounting/Finance preferred but not required
- This is a great opportunity for someone with an Accounting degree who does not plan to pursue CPA certification
- Minimum of 3 years of prior bookkeeping experience and an accounting degree preferred
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and various accounting software (Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, etc.).
- Competency and technical skill sets include (but are not limited to) strong knowledge of accounting principles and standard accounting processes for recording a companys business transactions into a general ledger, account reconciliations and work paper preparation, prepare and post journal entries and ability to adapt work as required by level of engagement.
- Personal characteristics include integrity, professional in attitude and appearance, and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Available to work overtime in January through March
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRIs family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com