- Bonus, Healthcare, 401k Match
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 Mar 19
This position will ensure the effectiveness of internal controls in compliance with corporate objectives and government regulatory standards and provide guidance to senior leadership. This position will review, evaluate, develop, implement, maintain and verify internal and business controls for processes, systems, financial statements, journals and reports in accordance with internal auditing and government mandated standards.
A diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and commercial lending and deposit origination. Its principal business segments are Local Banking and National Lending. Local Banking includes consumer, small business and commercial deposits, and lending conducted within its branch network. The National Lending segment consists of three sub-segments: the U.S. Card sub-segment, which consists of domestic consumer credit and debit card activities; the Auto Finance sub-segment, which includes automobile and other motor vehicle financing activities, and the Global Financial Services sub-segment consisting of international lending activities, small business lending, installment loans, home loans, healthcare financing and other diversified activities.
- Design, implement and direct a comprehensive and risk-based internal audit program for the organization in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditor's International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- In collaboration with senior management, design and implement a plan to meet the requirements of Sections 302 and 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Review with the Audit Committee the proposed Audit Plan including the approach utilized in the development of the Plan.
- Report periodically to the Audit Committee on the status of the Audit Plan and the sufficiency of Audit Department Resources.
- Coordinate Audit activities with those of the external auditors to reduce redundancy of audit tests and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of audit activities.
- Recruit and develop a professional audit staff with sufficient knowledge, skills, experience, and professional certifications to meet the company's audit requirements as well as oversee any outsourced audit services
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. Master's degree preferred.
Professional certifications and/or licenses such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or other designations required.
Minimum eight years' progressive external/internal auditing experience which should include managerial level of financial/IT audits and internal control experience. Seeking a Audit Director to direct a broad comprehensive program of internal auditing and to provide strategic direction, innovation, leadership and planning for the Internal Audit function
- Competitive Base
- 15% Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 401k Match