Associate Management Analytics Consultant
Associate, AI in Management Analytics Consultant
Requisition #: 46502
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Dallas, TX
Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Lighthouse – KPMG's Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics – has both applied data science, AI, and big data architecture capabilities. Here, you'll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore the solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. This means your ability to find answers is limited only by your creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools. Be a part of a high-energy, diverse, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. For you, that translates into the chance to work on a wide range of projects – covering technologies and solutions from AI to optimization – and the power to have a real impact in the business world. So, bring your creativity and pioneering spirit to KPMG Lighthouse.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
- Work in multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams to translate business objectives into artificial intelligence approaches and objectives; Strong aptitude for quickly learning business operational, process, delivery, and revenue models
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with both virtual and face-to-face interactions utilizing structured approaches to solving problems, managing risks, and documenting assumptions; Communicate results and educate others through insightful visualizations, reports, and presentations
- Assess, capture, and translate business problems and requirements into structured analytics use cases, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans
- Build ingestion processes to prepare, extract, and annotate a rich data variety of unstructured data sources (social media, news, internal/external documents, images, video, voice, emails, financial data, and operational data)
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven, problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory models that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client
- Deliver on engagement milestones by following analytics processes to mitigate risks in data, modeling, validation and deliver; communicate clearly and concisely with key stakeholders on technical subjects, including the modeling processes and data cleaning
- Minimum of one year modeling work experience or training equivalent to an MS Analytics degree, with working knowledge of modeling (regression, machine learning, feature selection, dimension reduction, validation), data (extracting, preparing, munging, validating), and building analytics pipelines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Proficiency in designing and building of machine learning pipelines (data extraction, feature engineering from structured and unstructured data); Possess broad versatile knowledge of analytics and data science landscape, combined with strong business consulting acumen to enable the identification, design, and deployment of optimal machine learning solutions
- Ability to apply statistical, machine learnings, and artificial intelligence techniques to achieve concrete business goals; work with the business to understand available resources and constraints around data (sources, integrity, and definitions), processing platforms, and security; and provide assistance and resolve problems using solid problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with sophisticated analytics tools and programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Alteryx, and SQL); and data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView and others)
- Strong communication skills to explain technical concepts to business audiences and business concepts to technical resources, leveraging data visualization and presentation skills to succinctly communicate findings and definitions
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time; Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.