Associate Digital Product Manager
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers dont just make things we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
Transaction Banking (TxB) facilitates the storage and movement of value globally. As a strategic priority for Goldman Sachs, we are building a modern and digital-first solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in- TxBs Risk Management team oversees all risks across TxB globally. Potential candidates will have a birds eye view of an exciting new business and the opportunity to work closely with TxB and GS leadership teams. They will also have a view into all TxB products, new business initiatives, go-to-market strategies, client interactions, regulatory dynamic and the full spectrum of business risks and controls.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Digital Product Manager is a role focused on delivering digital products for Corporate clients and apply continuous customer understanding and context in all our products and experiences.
We are looking for a digitally savvy product manager to deliver digital capabilities for our Corporate clients. Candidate will work closely with Engineers, Designers, Client Service and Sales teams to deliver consumer grade products to our Corporate Clients or to internal teams supporting those clients.
- Work as the unifying element between business, design, engineering, and product strategy
- Understand product development methodologies and strategies needed to fulfill delivery
- Execute against product strategy to significantly improve the discovery, understanding and user experience for all consumers
- Develop empathy and understanding of current challenges within Corporate Banking
- Document clear user stories and acceptance criteria to collaborate, direct, and inform Design and Technology resources in quick sprint increments
- Work with stakeholders across the enterprise to develop a comprehensive solution: tools/products/integrations, APIs, UIs/modals, process change
- Identify and develop new capabilities aimed at delivering against customer needs
- Prioritize and rationalize roadmap against business needs, longer term platform health, and partnership needs
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery and launch of the platform that enables clients and partner teams to succeed and drive revenue for the enterprise
- Evangelize digital platform capabilities with our Sales and Servicing partners
- Collaborate with various partner teams to inform end user experiences based on our current capabilities
- Translate between business requirements and technology specifications in both directions: top-down and bottom-up
- Manage inter-team and technology dependencies to mitigate project and product risks
- Develop and nurture collaborative working relationships with key internal partners including business teams, various product teams, and enterprise technology organizations
Ideal candidate has:
- Extensive experience as a digital product manager or directly related experience
- Certifications or hands on experience with agile or other relevant project management methodologies
- Proven track record in balancing corporate customers outcomes, business needs and technical feasibility and delivery
- Success in navigating corporate environments and startups
- Comfortable in the fast lane: Experience with driving rapid team and product growth
- Mission Driven: Must be a strong believer in the team and mission
- Inclusive Culture: Considerate to the cultural differences of team and a diverse user-base
- Forward thinking: Anticipation of organizational needs for efficiency
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Masters degree
- At least 5 years experience with working with digital products, platforms and capabilities
- At least 3 years experience working in Agile SDLC with exposure and understanding of End to End testing and post launch validations
- At least 3 years experience with data discovery tools or data platforms or APIs or backend systems experience