Associate - Relationship Management
Job Description Individual contributor responsible for providing mainly office based sales support to experience sales professionals from Business Development (BD), Account Management (AM) and/or Relationship Management (RM). The individual will be responsible for supporting activities to increase mandates and revenue in their assigned territory(ies), region(s) and/or line of business. This role will eventually have dual responsibilities supporting Corporate Finance Group (CFG) 80%, and Public Finance Group (PFG) 20%. All outreach travel to visit clients will be conducted when safe and appropriate to do so. Scope:
- Provide administrative support to Business Development and Account Management strategic plans to ensure premium delivery of customer service.
- Prepare presentations, pre-meeting/call fact sheets and other market, territory, sector or research materials for events and meetings with existing customers and prospective clients. Draft side letters, opportunities and rating applications, help draft Pricing and Method exceptions, and provide support on bespoke product request approvals.
- Gather and analyze information to support the process to respond to Request For Proposals (RFP) and Tender responses. Maintain tender/RFP database, including missed deals, and forward Commercial pipeline.
- Respond to basic customer queries as directed by and under supervision from the manager ensuring an excellent level of customer service is provided.
- Monitor market developments and trends including coverage information and lead generation to identify potential targets and cross selling opportunities under supervision from the manager.
- Monitor news and publications on accounts and/or territory to provide insights for cross-selling or new business to senior members of the team.
- Provide administrative support on projects and marketing campaigns to improve market outreach.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of data entered in Salesforce, including assistance with Moody's Connect set up and initial payer data collection.
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as analytical teams, GMO, Billing, Pricing and IT to support process improvement efforts to streamline workflow.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills .
- Well versed in Excel, PowerPoint and able to produce good quality promotional material such as presentation and pre-meeting fact sheets.
- Understand main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in her or his market segment or territory.
- Able to read financial statements to identify financial needs and understand the financial strategy of each firm.
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse and multi-cultural team.
- Minimum Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Experience in the financial services industry in a business development, sales or client relationship role is desirable.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Capital Markets and is able to consistently apply knowledge to their existing role.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.