Managing Director of Operations
The role of Assistant Manager of Operations will work with the Service Team in Dallas and collaborate remotely with the National Advisory Group in Minneapolis to assist in execution of processes and procedures in compliance, operations, and onboarding. This role will provide both project management as well as the completion of detailed tasks including researching the resolution of problems and issues, engaging the appropriate personnel and resources, and communicating with regulatory stakeholders and outside vendors. Additionally, this role will require the accurate completion of necessary paperwork, training on VisionPoint systems and key organizational processes, and an understanding of financial principals.
- Coordinate with broker/dealer assisting advisors with providing the necessary documentation and reporting.
- Develop tracking and reporting system for onboarding process.
- Research and resolve issues during the onboarding process.
- Develop positive work relationships with advisors and administrative teams to facilitate communication and collaboration.
- Provide support to Managing Director of Operations in IT Support, Vendor Communication, Firm Licensing and Registration, Commissions, and other various projects.
- Coordinating with various VisionPoint back-office teams and schedule meetings as necessary.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director of Operations.
- Demonstrate our values of Servant Leadership, Collaboration, Impact Maker, Hungry, Humble and Smart
- Prior experience in an investment consulting firm
- Prior experience participating in client and prospect meetings
- Series 7 & 66 preferred but not required
- Proven capacity for independent thought and decision making
- Keen focus on performance and results within a compliant framework
- Professional demeanor with the utmost respect for confidential matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills